A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandre Lockfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandre Lockfeld, Neurologist, Internist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandre Lockfeld, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockfeld graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lockfeld has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandre J Lockfeld MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Alexandre J. Lockfeld practice?
- Dr. Alexandre Lockfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexandre Lockfeld practices Neurology near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Neurologists.