A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandria Booth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandria Booth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandria Booth, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Booth graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Booth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Providence St Joseph Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandria Veronica Booth MD is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alexandria V. Booth practice?
- Dr. Alexandria Booth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexandria Booth practices Dermatology near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Burbank, CA.
See Redondo Beach Dermatologists.