Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 3rd, 2011

Dr. Booth was great, office staff is friendly and helpful. Very good experience!

Thumbs up show details Thumbs up
Jul 3rd, 2011

I had a really good experience with her. I think it is unfair that someone gave her a bad review because they didn't like the receptionist.

highly recommend show details highly recommend
Mar 16th, 2011

Dr. Booth helped me with my skin problem and I'm very grateful. She is a wonderful dermatologist and I have recommended her to my friends and family.

Awsome show details Awsome
Feb 9th, 2011

Dr Booth was great- She helped me with a problem others were not able to- Her biopsy did not hurt- She explained everything to me and answered all of my questions.

The Best! show details The Best!
by Stacey K. on Oct 29th, 2010

Dr. Booth was prompt and caring. She explained everything to me and helped me when other doctors I saw were not able to. I highly recommend her.

unprofessional show details unprofessional
Apr 20th, 2009

visit in general was horrible.it felt like cold office and not caring at all.to follow up on some test results i called 3 times. each time i was on hold for 10 minutes until i finally hung up the phone. The receptionist has no clue what she is doing. nice woman but cannot run admin or clerical duties.

she sucks!!!!!!!!!!! show details she sucks!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 22nd, 2009

she did not spend enough time with me, barely addressed my issue, very rude, would recommend any of her collegues over her any d.ay