Dermatologist (skin)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

Dr. Booth was great, office staff is friendly and helpful. Very good experience!

|  Thumbs up  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2011

I had a really good experience with her. I think it is unfair that someone gave her a bad review because they didn't like the receptionist.

|  highly recommend  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2011

Dr. Booth helped me with my skin problem and I'm very grateful. She is a wonderful dermatologist and I have recommended her to my friends and family.

|  Awsome  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2011

Dr Booth was great- She helped me with a problem others were not able to- Her biopsy did not hurt- She explained everything to me and answered all of my questions.

|  The Best!  |  show details
by Stacey K. on Oct 29th, 2010

Dr. Booth was prompt and caring. She explained everything to me and helped me when other doctors I saw were not able to. I highly recommend her.

|  unprofessional  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2009

visit in general was horrible.it felt like cold office and not caring at all.to follow up on some test results i called 3 times. each time i was on hold for 10 minutes until i finally hung up the phone. The receptionist has no clue what she is doing. nice woman but cannot run admin or clerical duties.

|  she sucks!!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2009

she did not spend enough time with me, barely addressed my issue, very rude, would recommend any of her collegues over her any d.ay