A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandria Kongsiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandria Kongsiri, Dermatologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandria Kongsiri, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kongsiri graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kongsiri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandria S Kongsiri MD is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alexandria S. Kongsiri practice?
- Dr. Alexandria Kongsiri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexandria Kongsiri practices Dermatology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: St Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Dermatologists.