Overall Review

3.2

December 15th, 2015
Great team and overall a very positive experience

April 5th, 2015
I see Sandra, her PA . She is awesome

February 25th, 2015
The Best Dermatology Appointment Ever
The best dermatology appointment ever. Dr. Kongsiri was pleasant, answered all of my questions and I am very pleased. Great staff too!

September 17th, 2013
BAD EXPERIENCE
NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT THIS DOCTOR. IF YOU ENJOY PAIN AND INCOMPETENCE, THEN THIS IS THE DOCTOR FOR YOU. BIG WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. RUDE AND INCOMPETENT. THIS DOCTOR SHOULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL OR TRY ANOTHER PROFESSION.

August 27th, 2013
Absolutely the best!
This practice is absolutely the best! I am a red-haired light-skinned man grew up in the Florida Sun most of my life. I have had numerous skin doctors all over the world and this is definitely the best place I've ever been. Their kind, courteous and knowledgeable. Without a doubt, if you have any skin issues you should go to this Doctor. Don't pay any attention to the other post. This is obviously a person who missed their appointment and blamed it on the doctor because she got charged $50 for her missed appointment. Like who goes to the doctor, and misses their appointment?

September 18th, 2012
Scam
I was charged $50 for an appointment that I never made or confirmed. I find it completely unethical to set up an appointment for a patient WITHOUT their knowlege a year in advance and not even give them a call to let them know. How am I supposed to go to an appointment that I never even knew was made? Trust when I say if you try to tell them they are wrong and you did not do that they will pretty much tell you that you are lying. The way they handled my situation was discusting. DONT GO HERE! All they seem to care about is money. They could care less about you. The Free clinic treats you better then these people do. This place just lost a patient over $50 and lies.

September 14th, 2011
Micheal Rover
I had to park blocks away from her office to get a parking space. The wait time was extreme. Her personality was condesending and unprofessional. I will be going to another dermatology practice in the future.

March 22nd, 2011
Recomended
I have been using her for years along with other family members. I recommend her if you need a dermatologist.

January 2nd, 2009
I was very impressed with her office and have heard many good things of her through friends I know. She was very caring and I could tell she really knew what she was talking about.