A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandria Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandria Phan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandria Phan, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Phan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandria Tuyet-Nhung Phan MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alexandria T. Phan practice?
- Dr. Alexandria Phan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexandria Phan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Oncologists.