Feb 17th, 2016

Wonderful bedside manner. Excellent skilled Doctor.

Amazing surgeon! show details Amazing surgeon!
Oct 15th, 2015

Dr Saulis was wonderful. She explained all my options and helped me make the right choice. My recovery was easy and fast and my results are amazing. I feel like a new person! Thank you!

Jun 5th, 2012

Dr. Saulis was kind and answered all my questions and concerns and treated me with utmost care and professionalism both before and after my surgery. I would highly recommend her as a plastic surgeon.

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
by Wendy Belt on Aug 19th, 2010

Dr Saulis is wonderful. She spent time with me on first visit and surgery was scheduled quickly. She was very thorough in her exam and very reassuring before surgery. She did a fabulous job and I love the results of my reduction. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting a reduction. Great bedside manner

DR. SAULIS IS THE MOST EMPATHETIC PHYSICIAN I KNOW. show details DR. SAULIS IS THE MOST EMPATHETIC PHYSICIAN I KNOW.
by Janeen Brenkus on Apr 26th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Saulis was totally positive! At a time when I was very apprehensive about a breast reconstruction after a mastectomy for breast cancer and she was not only comforting but also very reassuring in her approach to my treatment.She simply "CARES" for her patients.Dr. Saulis goes beyond being a fantastic physician/surgeon. She is available for you at all times during your treatment.I have a deep respect for this physician's skills, however, I valued her emotional support and her availabnility to me AT ALL TIMES during my treatment.