A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandros Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandros Powers, Neurosurgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Powers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandros Powers, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Powers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandros D Powers MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexandros D. Powers practice?
- Dr. Alexandros Powers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexandros Powers practices Neurological Surgery near Chevy Chase, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD.
See Chevy Chase Neurological Surgeons.