A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandros Tselis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandros Tselis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandros Tselis, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tselis graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tselis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandros C Tselis MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Alexandros C. Tselis practice?
- Dr. Alexandros Tselis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexandros Tselis practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.