A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandros Tselis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandros Tselis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandros Tselis, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tselis graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tselis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tselis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexandros C. Tselis practice?
Dr. Alexandros Tselis practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.