A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandru Vaida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandru Vaida is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandru Vaida, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaida graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Tirgu-Mures, Tirgu Mures. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaida has 9 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandru Vaida MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexandru Vaida practice?
- Dr. Alexandru Vaida has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexandru Vaida practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Marietta, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Belpre, OH and Williamstown, WV.
See Marietta Surgeons.