A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexei Grom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexei Grom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexei Grom, MD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Grom graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grom has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexei Alexeievich Grom MD is a male Pediatric Rheumatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alexei A. Grom practice?
- Dr. Alexei Grom has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexei Grom practices Pediatric Rheumatology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.