Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexei Sennikov
Dr. Alexei Sennikov, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sennikov is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital, McLaren Regional Medical Center and Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexei Sennikov has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alexei Sennikov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Janna Brown
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Ann Arbor, MI 0.01 mi11
Dr. Sharon Smith
Ann Arbor, MI 0.01 mi45
Dr. Cynthia Larson
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Ann Arbor, MI 0.01 mi10