A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexei Wedmid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wedmid graduated from New York University.
Dr. Wedmid has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexei Wedmid MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alexei Wedmid practice?
- Dr. Alexei Wedmid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexei Wedmid practices Urology near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Urologists.