A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexei Wedmid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wedmid
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Wedmid Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wedmid graduated from New York University.
Dr. Wedmid has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexei Wedmid MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alexei Wedmid practice?
- Dr. Alexei Wedmid has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexei Wedmid practices Urology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cranbury, NJ.
See Princeton Urologists.