A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexi Mantas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexi Mantas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexi Mantas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantas graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mantas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexi Michael Mantas MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexi M. Mantas practice?
- Dr. Alexi Mantas has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexi Mantas practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.