A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Mantas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Mantas, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mantas
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mantas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Mantas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantas graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mantas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Mantas MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Mantas practice?
- Dr. Alexander Mantas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Mantas practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.