A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Mantas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Mantas, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mantas
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mantas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Mantas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantas graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mantas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Mantas MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Mantas practice?
- Dr. Alexander Mantas has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Mantas practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.