A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Mantas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Mantas, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Mantas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantas graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mantas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Mantas MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Mantas practice?
- Dr. Alexander Mantas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Mantas practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.