A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatriz Barrientos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beatriz Barrientos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beatriz Barrientos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrientos graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Barrientos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beatriz Alexia Barrientos MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Beatriz A. Barrientos practice?
- Dr. Beatriz Barrientos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Beatriz Barrientos practices Pediatrics near Evans, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA.
See Evans Pediatricians.