A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexia Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexia Gordon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moncrief Army Community Hosp, Fort Jackson, Sc
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center--Martinsburg, WV
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexia Leontyne Gordon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexia L. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Alexia Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexia Gordon practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.