A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexia Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexia Gordon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moncrief Army Community Hosp, Fort Jackson, Sc
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center--Martinsburg, WV
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexia Leontyne Gordon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexia L. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Alexia Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexia Gordon practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.