Dr. Alexia Gospodinoff Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Alexia Gospodinoff?

December 19th, 2016

Very Patient and Kind

I have been a patient with Dr. Gospodinoff for 6 years. She is an excellent physician.

August 27th, 2015

Dr. G is always kind and caring and addresses my problems or refers to another doctor if they are problems that are not of her expertise. I feel a lot better!

April 1st, 2015

I've been seeing Dr G for about a year and I feel so much better everytime I leave her office. She is great!

September 26th, 2014

Office staff was quite rude. While in the waiting room, her front office staff was talking so loud that I could every word they were saying through the glass. And some of the conversations were most unprofessional. I waited almost 45 minutes to see the doctor and she didn't really seem to care about anything I was saying. She just kept typing on her laptop. If she wants to make an improvement in her practice, hiring a new front office staff would be a logical first move. Looking for another doctor.

August 27th, 2014

Bad

Staff is awful... Rude!!!!! I have changed MD as Dr. G visits only lasted 5min and wasn't personable.

October 25th, 2012

Dr. Gospodinoff is a very caring and trained doctor. She works with my issues, addresses them one by one. . .Happy to say I'm pain free!! I'm one of her happiest patients. Thanks Dr. Gospodinoff!

August 6th, 2012

doc is good

over all doctor is very good. she is friendly & takes good care. But her staff is very rude. esp the office staff.

June 28th, 2012

worst doctor who does not care about what patient has to say

worst doctor who does not care about what patient has to say.Kepp texting on her phone while the patient is talking.Not sure if she actually understood the problem or not.gives vague treatments and suggestion.

April 13th, 2012

Good doctors, poor staff

Dr Gospodinoff has been excellent in treating my RA. Dr Nguyen is also excellent. But the staff as a whole always acts like they are doing a favor. One front office woman, who used to be only office person there has the absolute poorest attitude there is. Some of the newer people are nice, but there's still an air that every patient is a pain in their butt. Maybe they are overworked and swamped with patients. So is my dog's vet hospital, but their front office staff is welcoming and caring and appreciate your business. If the Dr Gospodinoff and Nguyen weren't so good...I would drop this place in a heartbeat due to their office staff poor attitude and atrocious customer service. A prescription was received by my pharmacy and I had to call the doctors office today. First woman was helpful, but needed the fax # since electronic order was lost. Called back and I got "Miss Attitude"...asked if I just talked to her and she responded, "I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE" with the "tone". She took the fax # and said "ONLY A DOCTOR CAN SEND A PRESCRIPTION". Since my doctor isn't there every day, I asked when that might be, next week? Miss Attitude responded..."WHENEVER THEY GET TO IT". Thanks honey! That's Customer Service and Client Relationship Management at its finest!!!

April 3rd, 2012

Very bad office staff.

March 5th, 2012

Lukewarm rating

I have gone to Dr. G for years, she is nice and all, but eventually I quit going. I am not sure she ever answered any of my questions directly about MCTD (Mixed Connective Tissue Disease). Maybe it is not her specialty but I felt she completely ignored my questions. In fact, I think she always a little distracted and was really not listening to me. Therefore, I am shopping around for a new doc.

February 25th, 2012

Used to be a quality place...not any more

The office staff is the rudest I think I have ever seen. Not just ugly and disrespectful ....but down right trash. You can hear them talk about you when the window is closed. I have been a patient for years but have since moved on due to she is always running very, very late and then when its your turn the clock is ticking..... tick tock... OK your done. Say several others saying the same thing in the lobby. Good luck in your practice. Let me just say when your good and you care your office and lobby is full of people like so many other doctors but not this one.