A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexia Marciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexia Marciano, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marciano graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Marciano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Hospital
- Physicians Day Surgery Center, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexia Sosamma Marciano MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexia S. Marciano practice?
- Dr. Alexia Marciano has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexia Marciano practices Plastic Surgery near Naples, FL.
See Naples Surgeons.