A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexios Carayannopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexios Carayannopoulos, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexios Carayannopoulos, DO, MD, MPH is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Carayannopoulos graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Carayannopoulos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Emerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexios George Carayannopoulos DO, MD, and MPH is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexios G. Carayannopoulos practice?
- Dr. Alexios Carayannopoulos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexios Carayannopoulos practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See Burlington Pain Management Doctors.