Dr. Alexis Anvekar MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 19th, 2016
Neurofeedback Works!
I have had the neurofeedback offered by Dr. Anvekar to address depression, and for the first time in many years, maybe for the first time ever, I feel that the veil of depression is gone. Yes, gone. I had been on medication for many years and now I am all but free of them. It is rare to find a doctor who is both compassionate and results-oriented. I found both in Dr. Anvekar. Her drive to heal her patients has led her to add neurofeedback training to her practice, and I could not be more grateful to her and her staff. Thank you, Dr. Anvekar!

January 28th, 2016
Prompt, thorough, and always available.

April 8th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr Anvekar's for approximately 3 years and I could not be happier. I initially went to her for the treatment of severe migraine headaches . Dr Anvekar has taken both a holistic and traditional medicine approach to my care which has been extremely successful. I appreciate how willing she is try new treatments and think outside the box. I would lightly recommend Dr Anvekar to anyone and I am trilled that I found her.

January 29th, 2015
The BEST DR EVER !!
My wife and I recently started seeing Dr Anvekar based on a very positive recommendation of a friend . In my 66 years , I have never been treated so positively , promptly , and professionally and with such care and genuine concern . She responds to emails quickly and has a wide range of knowledge of Western medicine and a more holistic approach . She is a REAL FIND ! Also very personable and approachable . Lucky me ! Scott

April 4th, 2012
She has been my Dr but I honestly think she just care for her concierge pt's only. I'm wi

December 20th, 2010
A remarkable doctor
Dr. A. is a rare physician in that she treats the whole person. The doctor sees her patients as human beings and treats them accordingly. You never feel she is rushing through the appointment.A rare find in this world of manaaged care.

November 6th, 2010
Treats whole patient
Dr. Anvekar is the best doctor I have ever had and would recommend her completely. She diagnosed a problem in one visit that I have been seeing specialists for two years without a diagnosis. She's the smartest and the best!

March 22nd, 2010
The most thorough doctor!
I was amazed at the thorough executive physical exam I received at Dr. Anvekar's office. My other doctors just drew blood, did an EKG and listened to my heart. She checked every organ, removed a cancerous mole, did preventative tests and gave me a written report of all of the results. I highly recommend her to anyone, especially a busy executive!

February 3rd, 2010
Very, very thorough diagnoses and reports

July 27th, 2009
She is caring and very intelligent. I have never had a doctor before that takes the time to listen to me like she does.

July 21st, 2017