A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Balomenos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexis Balomenos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexis Balomenos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Balomenos graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Balomenos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis Robin Balomenos MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alexis R. Balomenos practice?
- Dr. Alexis Balomenos has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alexis Balomenos practices Pediatrics near New Haven, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See New Haven Pediatricians.