A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Beatty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexis Beatty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Beatty graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Beatty has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis Lynn Beatty MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexis L. Beatty practice?
- Dr. Alexis Beatty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexis Beatty practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.