A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Bisangwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexis Bisangwa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bisangwa
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bisangwa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexis Bisangwa, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bisangwa graduated from Univ Natl De Rwanda, Fac De Med, Butare, Rwanda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bisangwa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis Bisangwa MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexis Bisangwa practice?
- Dr. Alexis Bisangwa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexis Bisangwa practices Psychiatry near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY.
See Flushing Psychiatrists.