Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexis Bobila
Dr. Alexis Bobila, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Paterson, NJ, with another office in Clifton, NJ. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Bobila is affiliated with St Joseph's Regional Medical Center, ST JOSEPHS HOSP & MEDICAL CTR and St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexis Bobila has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Alexis Bobila is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paterson, NJ.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Jan Galla
Thoracic Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Paterson, NJ 0.01 mi12
Dr. Chirag Badami
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Adult Care
Paterson, NJ 0.01 mi7