A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Bobila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexis Bobila is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bobila graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Bobila has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- St Joseph Wayne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis Carino Bobila MD and PA is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexis C. Bobila practice?
- Dr. Alexis Bobila has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexis Bobila practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ.
See Clifton Surgeons.