A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Cordiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexis Cordiano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexis Cordiano, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordiano graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Cordiano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis M Cordiano MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexis M. Cordiano practice?
- Dr. Alexis Cordiano has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexis Cordiano practices Emergency Medicine near Manchester, CT.
See Manchester Emergency Physicians.