Dr. Alexis David MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

February 8th, 2016
Would Avoid
I have been having great difficulty in getting my prescription every month due to numerous instances where she will say she called it in and never did. I also did not get any of my immunization paperwork for my college, dispite her claiming it was on the way. I needed that 2 quarters ago. Furthermore, I had strep and mono at the same time during the summer. Instead of looking at the white bumps in my throat indicating the presence of strep, she did one throat culture test which turned up negative. Had I not gone to another doctor, I could have been in a serious heath crisis.

July 31st, 2014
Worst physician ever
I had a patch of eczema that I had showed Dr. Alexis. I even told her I was previously prescribed triamcinolone cream but my prescription had expired. She looked at it, agreed it was eczema. And did nothing. As the weather got warmer, my eczema got worse. I called her clinic to ask her to write me a prescription. She wanted me to go in and see her again. I was already seen, I had TOLD her what to prescribe me, but yet she wanted to see me AGAIN?! She wants to waste my time, make me pay a second co-pay and all for what? Because she didn't do her job right the first time around? She even gave me some excuse as to she wanted to see how bad it had gotten. Sure, but if you had prescribed me something the first time around, it wouldn't have gotten worse. I don't understand how she practices. It seems like she doesn't seem to care about her patients' concerns, nor does she address them until they've gotten out of control. Then she scams you into going again and she gets paid again. Nice. What kind of a physician does that? I'm extremely dissatisfied with her. I have never been to a worse physician who didn't care about her patient's concerns. Not a physician I would recommend to ANYONE. What's even worse, is I told her I was a health care provider as well. I'm a licensed pharmacists in TWO countries and she couldn't even have the audacity to listen to me. Like she knows best. Obviously she doesn't.

April 20th, 2009
Great care, thank you Dr.
I was very impressed with Dr. David. I am visiting in a distant state from my home, and needed care. She even telephoned me to report on my xray results. This is surprisingly refreshing, and so appreciated.