A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexis Davis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis Davis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexis Davis practice?
- Dr. Alexis Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexis Davis practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Campbell, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians.