A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexis Davis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexis S. Davis practice?
Dr. Alexis Davis practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians.