A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Federman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexis Federman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Federman graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Federman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis Wagman Federman DO is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexis W. Federman practice?
- Dr. Alexis Federman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexis Federman practices Internal Medicine near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Internists.