Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexis Federman
Dr. Alexis Federman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Federman is affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital and University of Miami Hospital & Clinics. Dr. Federman has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Alexis Federman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alexis Federman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0 mi43
Dr. Michael Federman
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0 mi48
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0 mi23