Dr. Alexis Fenton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexis Fenton?

Posted on September 29th, 2015

A very great doctor. He is the first doctor that has control my heart rate. I've had many doctors that did all kinds of procedure and still felt the same as when I had first started. I am very glad he is very good at what he does.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Dr Fenton not only saved my life but has bent over backwards to keep my heart going for the past 4 yrs. He and his staff are always courteous and prompt and Dr Fenton goes above and beyond to answer any questions I may have about what is going on with my heart. I am grateful every day for his care and highly recommend him.

Posted on April 9th, 2015

We saw Dr. Fenton at the hospital, only. He worked with my husband for 5 days. He implanted a defibrillator in his chest. Dr. Fenton was wonderful in his beside manner, his expertise, he concern, advise, and his skill as a surgeon.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on November 4th, 2012

A yr and a half ago Dr Fenton saved my life. He has been caring for me since then. Each and every time I see him he is as caring and dedicated as the night he saved me. I highly recommend him.

Dangerous Doctor

Posted on October 13th, 2011

Dr. Fenton prescribed medications that should not be taken together. He also orders too many tests and then doesn't bother to read results or explain them to you. Office staff is the worst I've ever seen in any kind of professional setting. Not sure if Dr. Fenton knows what they're doing, or even cares. Steer clear of this person.

Dr. Fention is strange, over the top w/regard to patient . . .

Posted on March 29th, 2011

This doctor is one of a kind and must be OBC as he just flipped out at the least little thing. He told me I had an infection in my scar tissue when it was a bit red but healed. Told me he would have to "dig out the implant" if the infection got worse.I DID NOT have an infection. Strange person and maybe a bit too hyper about his concerns.

Great office staff, nice doctor

Posted on January 25th, 2011

I thought Dr. Fenton seemed very knowledgeable. He doesn't seem to want to do any unnecessary procedures or tests, and gave explanations in easy to understand wording without me feeling like I was being talked down to. this morning he had an emergency which caused my appointment to be delayed, but the office/nurse staff were very nice and apologetic for the delay, and he seemed ready to talk to me and ask/answer questions when he got there.

19th century attitude

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

Doctor Fenton makes it clear that he's the expert and the patient should not ask questions. He seems to think patients cannot understand and he shouldn't waste his time. Patients should simply do as they're told.

The Worst!

Posted on December 28th, 2008

Worst doctor ever! Doesn't care about his patients whatsoever.

Posted on October 16th, 2017