A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Grucela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexis Grucela is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexis Grucela, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grucela graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Grucela has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis L Grucela MD is a female Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexis L. Grucela practice?
- Dr. Alexis Grucela has 10 office locations.
Dr. Alexis Grucela practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.