A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Hugelmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexis Hugelmeyer, Family Medicine/Women's Health is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hugelmeyer graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hugelmeyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Long Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis Hugelmeyer DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Alexis Hugelmeyer practice?
- Dr. Alexis Hugelmeyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexis Hugelmeyer practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Riverhead, NY.
See Riverhead Primary Care Doctors and Riverhead Hospitalists.