A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Jackman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexis Jackman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Jackman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexis Jackman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackman graduated from Royal College of Surgeons, England.
Dr. Jackman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis Hope Jackman MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alexis H. Jackman practice?
- Dr. Alexis Jackman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexis Jackman practices Otolaryngology near Purchase, NY.
See Purchase Otolaryngologists.