A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Jackman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexis Jackman is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexis Jackman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackman graduated from Royal College of Surgeons, England.
Dr. Jackman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis Hope Jackman MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alexis H. Jackman practice?
- Dr. Alexis Jackman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexis Jackman practices Otolaryngology near Purchase, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Purchase Otolaryngologists.