A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Jesup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexis Jesup is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexis Jesup, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jesup graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Jesup has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis Anne Jesup MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexis A. Jesup practice?
- Dr. Alexis Jesup has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexis Jesup practices Family Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Family Physicians.