Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexis Karageorge
Dr. Alexis Karageorge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Karageorge is affiliated with Norton Hospital, Baptist Hospital Northeast and Frazier Rehabilitation Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Alexis Karageorge has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alexis Karageorge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Douglas Tzanetos
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Louisville, KY 0 mi11
Dr. Paul Arena
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Louisville, KY 0 mi48
Dr. David Maddox
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Louisville, KY 0 mi27