A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexis Kim, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis Hangin Kim FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Alexis H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Alexis Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexis Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See San Jose Obstetricians & Gynecologists and San Jose Endocrinologists.