A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexis Kim, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis Hangin Kim FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Alexis H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Alexis Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexis Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See San Jose Obstetricians & Gynecologists.