A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexis Lieberman, Pediatrician, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexis Lieberman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Depressive Disorder
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis Sloan Lieberman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alexis S. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Alexis Lieberman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alexis Lieberman practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.