A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexis Lieberman, Pediatrician, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexis Lieberman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Depressive Disorder
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lieberman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexis S. Lieberman practice?
Dr. Alexis Lieberman practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.