A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexis Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Martin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis Arlis Harlan Martin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alexis A. Martin practice?
- Dr. Alexis Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexis Martin practices Dermatology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Dermatologists.