A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Meredith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexis Meredith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexis Meredith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meredith graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Meredith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis Harper Meredith MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexis H. Meredith practice?
- Dr. Alexis Meredith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexis Meredith practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Overland Park Internists, Overland Park Critical Care Practitioners, and Overland Park Pulmonologists.