A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Meredith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexis Meredith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meredith
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meredith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexis Meredith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meredith graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Meredith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis Harper Meredith MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexis H. Meredith practice?
- Dr. Alexis Meredith has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexis Meredith practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists, Kansas City Critical Care Practitioners, and Kansas City Pulmonologists.