Dr. Alexis Meshi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexis Meshi?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Alexis Meshi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2017

I literally have had nightmares about her!

For some reason I saw her practice pop up and I thought I would check and see if my past reviews were deleted. Not surprising they're gone! Please read what the person wrote in 2016. She absolutely gets bad reviews deleted and once there's a bad one, all of a sudden there are 30 good ones. I went to this doctor during very difficult time and she did nothing but load me up on unnecessary, heavy drugs, take my money and make my life worse! She is bizarre and changes her look all the time! Creepy! Reminds me of single white female or something. Stay away from this nut. Also, she's supposedly all about health but I caught her eating Cup of Noodles. She's a crazy phony!

September 12th, 2016

Nightmare!

Please stay away from this doctor. She needs a psychiatrist herself. All she wants is your money and is an arrogant Wacko! I'm being nice after the nightmare Of dealing with her! I have been following her reviews and notice a pattern. She somehow gets negative reviews removed from sites and if there is a negative review still around, there is conveniently a glowing review of her posted within a couple of days. Hmmm.... It's as bizarre as she is. You really need to research your doctors and for your own well being...stay away from her and get a referral for a normal doctor from another doctor you trust!!!!! I'm sure she'll respond with some babble because she can't handle people actually having a voice about her and calling her out on her just being awful!

September 18th, 2013

Terrific MD

My experience with Dr. Meshi is highly positive otherwise I would choose a different doctor. She knows her stuff, has helped me considerably, and has a wonderful caring way about her. She’s been terrific in accommodating my requests for appointments before and after work hours. Our meetings are productive and pleasant, and I leave feeling it was time and money well spent.

April 6th, 2013

Absolutely wonderful

Dr. Meshi is as good a professional as it gets. She is knowledgeable, qualified, empathetic, and just a pleasure to be around. Her positive demeanor alone made my outlook more optimistic, and I am fortunate to have been under her care. I began treatment with her when I was at my lowest and am currently at a much happier and more stable state. While initially I did not respond so well to treatment, she was patient, flexible, and helpful in getting me through my struggles. Do not expect a magic bullet - psychiatric disorders are very complex. She will help you with your struggles. Highly recommend.

February 6th, 2013

An invaluable find!

Dr. Meshi was able to establish a rapport with me almost immediately. She is an extremely bright and kind lady. She quickly figured out what I needed, what I needed to do and what to expect. It is quite apparent that she is enthusiastic, motivated, and willing to offer support to her patients. She has an infectious vibe that I've never experienced in other encounters with doctors. I am truly grateful that I was lucky enough to find her. Dr. Meshi has enriched my life and I feel indebted to her for her for helping me with a problem that I was close to giving up on solving. I would recommend this amazing doctor to all of my friends and family. In a short time she has had a profound effect on my life and my respect for her can't even be put into words.

July 6th, 2012

The Best Experience Ever....

I've been pleasantly surprised at Dr. Meshi's clinic. Very professional, very empathetic and informed. Absolutely the best experience with a great doctor. Thank you.

July 6th, 2012

Thank you!

Dr. Meshi is a wonderful doctor. She is absolutely professional and has always greeted me with a smile and has the warmest heart. I've struggled with depression and anxiety for many years and since I've come into her care I've never felt better. Dr. Meshi is one of the best.

July 5th, 2012

Unprofessional

Dr. Alexis Meshi is the worst! Each time we met she consistently pushed her line of vitamins on me. Her sales pitch is long-winded & takes a nice chunk of your 30 min sessions. Eventually I politely declined to "learning" more about her vitamins & she became quite irritated. She's out to make a quick buck. BEWARE! This doctor is very welcoming at first but she is young and inexperienced, as she is losing clients she is desperately trying to compensate her losses with her "special" vitamins. In addition she is condescending and inappropriate. She constantly offers to high five you and cannot stop giggling. She also comes into her practice wearing sweats! Her practice is a far cry from being professional. Do not waste your time. All she is good for is writing you a prescription, a dangerous practice considering she is NOT knowledgeable about side effects and is not available via email or phone. She will make you come into the office for any question or concern!

Doctor's Response

At Superior Psychiatric Services we acknowledge the right of our psychiatric patients to share their personal opinion of their experience in our office. We are in our 5th year of medical practice serving the Newport Beach area and look forward to many more. Dr. Meshi has been practicing psychiatry for 12 years and has been a medical doctor for 15 years. We do encourage our clients to undertake holistic lifestyle changes including the use of supplements for their care. While we are a medical clinic and are here to serve our patients we also fully expect to be paid for our professional services. Unfortunately, some people schedule on our calendar and then choose to disrespect it. We always welcome new clients (949) 222-9922 superiorpsychiatric.com

SHOW

June 10th, 2012

100% satisfied

I have seen various therapists/psychiatrists over the years, so I can compare her to others. She is an OUTSTANDING doctor! Dr Meshi is progressive, caring and knowledgeable in her practice. She is very easy to talk to, warm and kind; And, most importantly she gets to the problem pronto. I've treated with her over a year and my life has significantly improved. I am forever thankful.

May 29th, 2012

Expert care, compassionate dr.

Dr. Meshi changed my life for the better, way better. She knows what she is doing and she is the most caring professional I ever met. It was so refreshing to be treated by a dr that actually listens and cares. She is the best

December 4th, 2011

Genuinely Compassionate Excellent Doctor

If you are suffering, like I was, and need help, make an appointment with Dr. Meshi. I was at my wits end and almost gave up on "doctors and therapists." Thanks god I made the call because my situation has significantly improved due to Dr. Meshi's counseling and psychiatric treatment. She is not like the typical psychiatrist that just writes a prescription and sends you off in 10 minutes. She takes time to understand your specific situation and mutually works out a healing plan with you. She cares about her patients and uses more than medicine to treat. Dr Meshi saved my life.

October 24th, 2011

Dr. Meshi really helped me and my family and I am very thankful and blessed that I have her as my doc.Thank you!