A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Mottl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexis Mottl is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mottl graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Mottl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis A Mottl MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexis A. Mottl practice?
- Dr. Alexis Mottl has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexis Mottl practices Emergency Medicine near Keene, NH.
See Keene Emergency Physicians.