A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexis Cochran is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Cochran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis Anne Cochran MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexis A. Cochran practice?
- Dr. Alexis Cochran has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexis Cochran practices Emergency Medicine near Portland, ME.
See Portland Emergency Physicians.