A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Nees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexis Nees, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nees graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Nees has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nees accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexis V. Nees practice?
Dr. Alexis Nees practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.