A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Nees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nees
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nees Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexis Nees, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nees graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nees has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis Virginia Nees MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexis V. Nees practice?
- Dr. Alexis Nees has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexis Nees practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Radiologists.