A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Nees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nees
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nees Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexis Nees, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nees graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nees has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis Virginia Nees MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexis V. Nees practice?
- Dr. Alexis Nees has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexis Nees practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.