Alexis Parker M.D. Patient Reviews

• Adult Care Denver, CO

• Good
  • Bad

August 14th, 2017
Dr. Parker is a perfectionist!
I have had nothing but great experiences and great results with Dr. Parker and her staff. She is a perfectionist with every procedure and every injection. She truly cares about her patients and her work. I've been to other doctors for Botox, Juvederm, acne treatments, etc and Dr. Parker is the best! I highly recommend Lasair!

August 14th, 2017
Dr. Parker is a perfectionist!

Sent from above
I hate hair, and Amy has managed to solve that problem for me. God bless her! Thank you for the spectacular service!

The best customer service experience
Every time I come here, I am treated very well by any and all staff members. The appointments are always fast and easy with lots of helpful and useful information.

The best customer service experience

Amazing experience!!!
Incredibly relaxing experience that always leaves my skin glowing!

August 14th, 2017
Never would let anyone else treat me!
I have been seeing Dr. Parker for over 10 years and I can't say enough about her. Not only are her results fantastic but I look forward to seeing her. She listens and offers great options for looking and feeling healthy.

Amazing experience!!!
Incredibly relaxing experience that always leaves my skin glowing!

August 14th, 2017
Never would let anyone else treat me!

I love Lasair
I have been coming to Dr. Parker for about a decade. I appreciate her straight forward approach to explaining aesthetic health. I always come in with questions about what I want to do next, and Dr. Parker explains what will work best for what I want to accomplish (ususally more than once, so that I fully understand). LOVE girls night out as a way to get more information, too.

very good