A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Penot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexis Penot, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Penot graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Penot has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis Robert Penot MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexis R. Penot practice?
- Dr. Alexis Penot has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexis Penot practices Internal Medicine near Decatur, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Murfreesboro, TN and Hartselle, AL.
See Decatur Internists.