A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Sokil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexis Sokil is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sokil
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sokil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexis Sokil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokil graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sokil has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis B Sokil MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexis B. Sokil practice?
- Dr. Alexis Sokil has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alexis Sokil practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.