A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Sokil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexis Sokil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokil graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sokil has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sokil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexis B. Sokil practice?
Dr. Alexis Sokil practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Philadelphia, MS.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.