A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexis Te:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexis Te is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Te
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Te Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexis Te, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urination Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Te graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Te has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexis Te MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alexis Te practice?
- Dr. Alexis Te has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexis Te practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.