Dr. Alexis Waguespack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexis Waguespack?

August 29th, 2017

Wait Time Too Long

I had to wait an hour and 45 minutes and walked out.

October 28th, 2016

Unethical

April 1st, 2016

Dr. Alexis Waguespack Revies

I have waited for 4 hours to see Dr. Waguespack at her borrowed uptown office and waited over 4 hours before my lumbar fusion surgery.

December 18th, 2014

Dr. Waguespack is the best, she made me a NEW man....Thank You. Daniel as well, excellent...the entire crew is love and sweet. always very helpful.

January 14th, 2014

Great doctor and staff. Had back pain for years amd after a complex spine surgery I am pain free!!

November 13th, 2012

firetug

So,far she seems very helpful . I have a large cysit on my ankle in addition to my herniated discs in my spine .She is even helping me with. She really made me feel like her only concern. A Dr. That looks you in the eye when they tell you they want to help goes a long way with me.

May 15th, 2012

Excellent doctor and her Asst. Mr Daniel was great. They took time with me and helped take care of back pain I have had for years, I was given my life back. I went to Dr Waguespacks Marreo office and was a pleasant experience. I would recommend her to everyone.

April 7th, 2012

dr. alexis was very thorough on my tri-level acf surgery. when she analyzed my condition, she made me feel like i was the only patient she had spoken to all day. she made me feel cared for. she is a professional and i am thankful for her knowledge and committment to excellence in her field of work.

April 4th, 2012

marrero office staff terrible,no compassion,act like they. man the front desk of god!!!!!!

February 14th, 2012

Waste of time

Unfriendly and inattentive staff at the Marrero office. They will move your appointment without notifying you. Do not go here unless you want to wait for 2 to 3 hours to see someone.

July 6th, 2011

Worse now than when I first went to this doctor

I went to see this doctor about a year ago b/c I was diagnosed with Spinal Stenosis. After seeing her she informed me that I needed a disectomy/laminectomy. Which after taking steroid shots that didn't work, I finally let her operate on me. Now I am in worse shape than I was a year ago. I have been having so much discomfort and after months of pain (following her surgery) I went back to her and was told that I now needed fusion surgery. Half the time I went for my appointments she always had her assistant see me instead of her. She showed up at the hospital the morning of surgery looking like she had been out all night. All dressed up in heels and face made up instead of coming to the hospital that time of morning with scrubs on like you know you are going to perform surgery. I went to another doctor to get a second opinion and after taking 4 different painful tests, was told that I still have the herniated disc in my back that she was suppose to remove and now it has to be removed. He stated that it's so big and has no where to move, that's why I have so much discomfort and my legs are starting to numb up again. My back is worse than ever and I am back on pain pills and back patches. My new doctor said I don't need a fusion, but I do need to have another surgery called a Microdisectomy where he will remove the disc. Something Dr. Waguespack was suppose to do. I am so upset/disappointed that I have a good mind to call her up and give her a piece of my mind, but then what good would that do, she will probably put her assistant on the phone. Now I have to take more months off work if I decide to have the 2nd surgery, but I will guarantee you one thing, I won't let her whack into my back again and put another keloid scar on it to match the first one.I still haven't recovered from her surgery and it's going on a year

Doctor's Response

We believe this review is from a disgruntled employee who we had to fire for taking kickbacks for referrals. The inflammatory remarks are in no way accurate or true. The personal attacks do not lend credibility to the this review. Unfortunately these web sites allow defamatory and malicous remarks to be made without any support or proof of the claim.

SHOW

October 28th, 2009

Wonderful surgeon. She took the time to listen to my problem and actually solved my back pain problem.