Dr. Alexsandra Mamonis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 20th, 2015
AWESOME DOCTOR
Dr. Mamonis is amazing !!! The time she spends with me is beyond the "norm" of most doctors. Before meeting Dr. Mamonis i had not been to a doctor is over 10 years, but now with getting older it was time. Thank GOD a coworker told me about Dr. Mamonis, she is the most caring, patient and great listener of any doctor on the planet ! I love her sense of humor and her professionalism !!! My only regret is that i did not seek her out sooner...i have been with her for 3 yrs and will be a patient for life ! Her staff is also amazing !! Kathy at the front desk is an angel !! I have told SEVERAL friends and coworkers about this doctor and staff..they are also now seeing her. If you are in Ohio, no matter where ...seek Dr. Mamonis and her staff out in Green , Ohio...YOU WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE !!!!

March 11th, 2015
SHE' S GREAT!!
It isn't easy to find a doctor like her anymore! She still sees her patients in the hospital instead of turning them over to a complete stranger when they are the most sick. I know she can run late but she always takes as much time with me and my husband and answers all our questions and never rushes us. We have never had a problem getting our results or answers to questions when we call. She knows her patients and truly cares about them.

February 23rd, 2015
The front desk staff is awesome. But Dr. Mamonis and the rest of the staff is a rude mess. Her office is a disaster. The wait times for a scheduled appointment is usually over an hour. When I had tests done I had to call multiple times over several weeks for my results. They also called and rescheduled my appointment 4 different times due to the doctor not being in her office. What doctor misses that much work?? Absolutely ridiculous!!

February 6th, 2015
i wish she took my insurance card . but hopefuly i get other insurance she carries . because absolutly love her . shes the best. takes very good care of me.

February 3rd, 2015
Steve
What a fantastic and extremely knowledgeable Doctor. I waited a little but she was worth it!

January 27th, 2015
Not staffs fault!
It's not the staffs fault that patients have to wait 30 to 45 min it's the doctor running late all the time or talking to staff between patients and not doing her job as a doctor. The staff does all they can to cover Dr. Mamonis!

June 26th, 2014
terrible service / wait times
Terrible office wait time...double / triple books appts. Does not return phone calls for several days.

January 8th, 2014
BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!
I have been a patient of Dr.Mamonis for several years.She is a most caring and compassionate Dr. She is truly concerned how you are feeling.I see her every 4 months and she is on top of blood work.I feel that if something does arise we have a head start to finding out the cause and fixing it.I never feel rushed and I can tell her or ask her anything and she will have the answer for me.I would and have highly recommended her to family and friends.I Love Dr.Mamonis and she deserves a medal for the Fabulous Doctor she is!!

July 5th, 2013
Dr. Mamonis is great. She spends time with you and really cares. I have always got in when I needed too. She will get to the bottom of anything that is going on with you. Like it's a mission to her to know why your feeling like you are. I absolutely love her and would recommend her to anyone. You don't find Dr's like her anymore who really care and give you quality time!

January 17th, 2013
The wait for an appointment is ridiculous
The Dr. is fantastic, but the staff and scheduling is terrible. Average wait time for a set appointment for me was between 45-1 hour 10 minutes. That is unacceptable for an appointment that was made ahead of time.

November 15th, 2012
Awesome doctor and she knows what she is talking about. If she needs to have you see a specialist she will tell you that right up front. She has a kind manor and a caring attitude. We are thankful that we were able to find her to be our doctor.

February 17th, 2012
Can't wait to find another doctor!
Seems to be more revenue focused than patient care.Had to come in for an office visit for labs even though I work at a hospital & could have had labs done there. Ordered tests but never followed up with results. I called in the morning for an appt but none avail. Was told that doctor might be able to call in a Rx. Office called @ 4:30 to tell me that she wouldn't give Rx & that I should go to stat care.