A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleza Matayoshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aleza Matayoshi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aleza Matayoshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matayoshi graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Matayoshi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moanalua Medical Center & Clinic
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aleza Matayoshi MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aleza Matayoshi practice?
- Dr. Aleza Matayoshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Aleza Matayoshi practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists and Honolulu Hospice & Palliative Specialists.