A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alf Bergman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alf Bergman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bergman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alf Bergman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergman graduated from University Of Sint Eustatius.
Dr. Bergman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alf Hakan Bergman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alf H. Bergman practice?
- Dr. Alf Bergman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alf Bergman practices Psychiatry near Barberton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Presque Isle, ME.
See Barberton Psychiatrists.