A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alf Bergman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergman
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Bergman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alf Bergman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergman graduated from University Of Sint Eustatius.
Dr. Bergman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alf Hakan Bergman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alf H. Bergman practice?
- Dr. Alf Bergman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alf Bergman practices Psychiatry near Barberton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Presque Isle, ME.
See Barberton Psychiatrists.