A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfin Vicencio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfin Vicencio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vicencio
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfin Vicencio, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vicencio graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vicencio has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfin Gemil Vicencio MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Alfin G. Vicencio practice?
- Dr. Alfin Vicencio has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfin Vicencio practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Pediatricians and Great Neck Pulmonologists.